Yellowstone is a place that can't be explore once but many times and it was our second time there. Isaac was being taken to meet his Papa in Dillion, Idaho, so he could spend a week with his grandparents and cousins. We decided since our other two kids wasn't invited, we needed to do something special and YELLOWSTONE was the answer.
![]() |
Nathan have fun on these trucks

We saw so many amazing animals!
Best part of our trip that there were ton of walkways like this that made the hikes easier.
The geysers and mud pots were AMAZING but the smell was NOT!!!!

More animals we saw and were able to capture on film but we saw so many more!

4 comments:
Your pictures are so beautiful! You are an amazing photographer. It looks like an wonderful trip. I liked the smilebox, i'd never seen it before.
How amazing! I've always wanted to see the wildlife at Yellowstone...great pics!
Looks like lots of fun family time! Love the pics with the animals too. Yellowstone is so cool.
When I went through a very small corner of yellowstone, I saw some Mountain Goats and I was so excited. I probably would've been even happier with all the wildlife you saw. Wish I could have gone T_T. But I'm looking forward to our trip! Great pics, love ya
Post a Comment