I have won a homemade giveaway from my friend Cheri and was completely stunned when I received my gift. She had my blog published into a book for the year of 2008. It was great to have a hard copy of what I have posted and the comments people made on it...the whole family ohhh and ahhh when we looked and read the book. It truly touched my heart and it's a gift I will always cherish. Thank you so much Cheri for one of the best gift ever!
If any you want to publish your blog into a book... click on Shared Book.
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing, that is so cool!
Audrey
Great job Cheri! You deserve it Leslie.
That is awesome! Now I can give up scrapbooking!
Dang Cheri, that's the best present ever!!!
I'm so glad you like it. When I found this site online I thought-this is the end of scrapbooking as we know it.
Post a Comment