The kids haven't seen snow in person in two years and their excitement to finally play in it was a MUST. As soon as the boys returned from school today, they heading to the backyard to have a blast playing in the white powder. It was very endearing to see their wonder and excitement as they made snow angels. It has been snowing here since 7 in the morning and it hasn't stop. Roads has been closed all over our area and tires are require to have chains! So, I strongly believe if the snow continue to fall through the rest of the night, there will be no school tomorrow and I know my kids wouldn't mind because they would rather be playing in the SNOW ANYWAY.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Snow, Snow and Snow!
The kids haven't seen snow in person in two years and their excitement to finally play in it was a MUST. As soon as the boys returned from school today, they heading to the backyard to have a blast playing in the white powder. It was very endearing to see their wonder and excitement as they made snow angels. It has been snowing here since 7 in the morning and it hasn't stop. Roads has been closed all over our area and tires are require to have chains! So, I strongly believe if the snow continue to fall through the rest of the night, there will be no school tomorrow and I know my kids wouldn't mind because they would rather be playing in the SNOW ANYWAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How beautiful and the kids must have had a blast playing in it! I totally don't miss the cold or driving in that stuff though :)
How fun, I'm glad that the kids were so excited for it! I enjoy the snow too!
How fun! We just took our kids to the lights at Temple Square tonight, and they both hated it after about the first 10 minutes...too cold!!
UNBELIVABLE!!! Glad you had them all bundled up!
I found you guys. My gosh look at the snow. There tons and tons of rain here. but no snow. PLease say hello to mya for me.
alvina
we got a lot of snow in silverdale, but you look like you guys got double.!
I shoveled the driveway with my dad, oh my gosh my aching back.
What part of WA are you in? I'm thinking Hood Canal or Bellingham :)
Post a Comment