Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer Fun coming to an end.....

As the summer comes to a end...we have enjoyed the beauty that Nature has to offer and spending time with each other. Here are some photos of what we did in August....
Playing soccer against dad
Went on a hike to Indian Painted Rock...very hot but beautifulSpending time in the pool and sprinklers.
Daddy and his little girl spending quality time with each other.
Our camping trip to St. Joe's....we got rained out but we had one day of perfect weather.

This bridge was an adventure especially when it swayed side to side.

My sweet kids enjoying our hike.

My pride and joy.

They actually had a good time with each other.
Brothers for life

Family for Forever

9 comments:

Jessica O. said...

What a great summer. Your pictures are fabulous and they keep getting better. You've inspired me to try harder. Maybe one day on my blog there will be a cute collage or a photo that has actually been edited. They look great!

Audrey said...

Can't believe summer is coming to an end! Looks like you guys have had loads of fun times :) Love your pictures too, thanks for sharing.

Cheri said...

I love your pictures. I looks like you had a fun summer with your family. I can't believe school is starting... arrggh. it makes me crazy..

Kyle and Lacey said...

What awesome pics. Looks like you have been having a fun summer!

Julie said...

Looks like it was a great August. You packed in a lot of fun activities and got some fantastic photos!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Love your pictures! Especially the forever family one.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Cute cute cute! Looks like a fun summer!

2cooltwins said...

I love all your summer pics. I am glad your kids got use out of the blue pool too!

Anonymous said...

what a fun summer !! your such a fun mom !