Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beauty of Me!

I never felt beautiful or pretty(unless I put the right makeup and then okay!)until I met my hubby! He made me feel truly beautiful, so I wanted to give him a really nice photo of me, that he can have it on his desk at work. I was very fortunate to have friend that's a photographer that would do a photo shoot of me and we headed to Manito Park, which is a truly beautiful place. I have to admit that it felt a little weird posing and in the background watching our kids run around but we  had success in getting what we wanted and more. I also wanted some photos that documented what I looked at 34 because normally I'm the one behind the camera, especially for my kids. So they can see what their mom looked like at that age. I want to thank my friend Ashlee for the great job she did and making me feel comfortable. Here are some of my favorites but the one above was the one that got to honor my hubby's desk.
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 



















So all my female friends, go gets some portraits photos of yourself and celebrating the Beauty of YOU!

13 comments:

Audrey said...

What great pictures! The one you picked for his desk is perfect. Great reminder to those of us behind the camera most of the time :)

Cheri said...

Love this idea!!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Georgeous pictures! Blake is so lucky. It's a great idea, but I hate having my pictures taken. Seriously, I am the worst poser ever I always look like I have a huge double chin.

Jessica O. said...

I'm not sure why you didn't think you were beautiful because you are. The pictures look great and it is true the mom is rarely in the pictures. Great idea!

Tippetts said...

Woo-Hoo - Hot Mamma!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Those pics turned out sooo great! I'm sure it was hard for Blake to choose just one for his desk at work.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Gorgeous girl! Thanks for letting me take your pictures. It was great. Miss you guys! Come and visit us!

Lindsey M. said...

Well, I've ALWAYS known you were beautiful!!! So I guess I'm cooler then your husband...unless I didn't make you feel that way.

Carrie said...

Wow. What a lovely lady. How special.

Julie Keddington said...

Beautiful! I love it that you're celebrating yourself.

Julie said...

I really like the picture you chose for Blake's desk and I'm sure your kids (and grandkids!) will love to have the photos in the future.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

You are one HOT Honey! I love ya babe! I have always thought so.

RC Cola said...

Beautiful pictures!