Friday, June 12, 2009

From One to the Next....

I never thought how busy our lives would be when you have kids in sports! The practices and the games.... lucky for us the boys were in different division for Basketball because of age. Which meant that one had games only on Fridays and the other on Saturdays. But it will come a time that we'll have games on the same day and maybe at the same time and that when Blake and I will divide and that for only two kids...we haven't put the third kid into any sport yet but she will in the spring. Then CHAOS will rein.

Here some photos of the boys at their Basketball games ( this is when I discover that I needed a new camera and I was very sad ;( )
The problem that we didn't have for basketball we had for soccer and some days it was tough!!! Some days it was very long but the kids had a good time. Blake decided that he'll coach Nathan's team. Nathan truly enjoyed having his dad as his coach most of the time...I guess you're always harder on your child because you know what they are capable of.

Here are the kids playing soccer and it was taken with the new camera. ( Blake got it for me for our anniversary!)

I think parents should get a award for supporting their children in sports or any other activity especially when parents suffer from the elements...snow, cold weather, rain and fierce sun to show their love.

3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

I totally agree! I'm glad the seasons have ended. Soccer season will be here quick!

Cheri said...

I agree with you.. parents should get an award for support. I thought I would go crazy when my boys when they were in sports that overlapped. Good for you for trying to keep up. One suggestion- Mom time outs. you need a break from all the chaos. :)

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Girl, I feel for you. Soccer and t-ball overlaps every spring and 3 to 4 games a week are a killer. Especially when they are on the same day. I can't imagine with two boys and overlapping. Just go in the car and scream a little and then trek on to the next. Love you and hope the chaos ends soon.