My mother and sister came to visit the last week of June to see us and to see me perform in a Luau, that I was a Hawaiian princess.(will post photos soon) We had so much fun and the weather cooperated for once. We went on a visit to Manito Park and it's gardens! I'm so lucky to be living so close to a breathtaking place!
Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers.
Mya has been counting down the time for Grandma arrival and couldn't get enough of her. Nate and Grandma enjoying the garden My mom's pelirojoand colorro The kids are having so much fun being with their Grandma The kids with Grandma and Auntie Tiffany My mom with two of her girls... the oldest and the middle kids. Love this photo of the kids and my mom My kids enjoying their time with each other In the greenhouse enjoy the tropical feel....reminded us of Hawaii This hedge arches are cool and the people below are cooler! Mya loves touches dogs and babies(we are trying to teach her boundaries and not all babies and dogs like to be touched) Three generation all together My first bestfriend and hero....my mom
Three generations photos: Some of the flowers and plants we saw: Truly Beautiful!!! Mya loves being carried by Grandma She scored and convince Grandma for a ride In the Japanese Garden A bridge that gaps of generation My sweet boy Mysterious flowers we found high in the Colville Forest Even moths are beautiful It was colder that we anticipated but got warmer as the day process.Enjoying our picnic These are some trees we saw on our hike...so tall!!! Beautiful ferns everywhere Truly peaceful Didn't realize how much Isaac looks like my mom....amazing. Again Mya is hitching a ride on her Auntie Tiffany Girls having fun Bean loving the water and flushing out the birds! Blake enjoying fly fishing on Brown Lake On the first cast we got a bite A rainbow trout Tiffany and Nate testing the water Mya enjoying the Lake My mom...who taught me what's a mother's love My sister and Nate convince each other to get into the lake and to take off their pants. (SILLY and CRAZY!)
My mom singing to Bean and he loving every minute of it. Going out for a Girl's night out...ate at PF Changs and gambled at the casino(which I learned that I can actually fall asleep sitting up while my mom played the slots)Isaac and Auntie Tiffany saying their goodbyesI had a great time reconnecting with my little sister and having my mom around. I even got a haircut and updated my look. Thanks Tiffany for convince me that it was time for a change. You are truly blessed when you have a good family and they're also are your friends.
I am still mad that they got the nice weather and I got snow. I have to visit when it is nice weather. But the pictures are great. Kawaii! ^_^ love ya!
Beautiful pictures and tribute to your mom. I love how you always capture the moments, I see pictures I want to take and by the time I get my camera out the moment has passed.
I'm so glad that you had such a great time with your mom and sister. Those are always times to cherish! By the way, your pictures are fantastic!! Amen to what Holly said!!
5 comments:
I am still mad that they got the nice weather and I got snow. I have to visit when it is nice weather. But the pictures are great. Kawaii! ^_^ love ya!
Beautiful pictures and tribute to your mom. I love how you always capture the moments, I see pictures I want to take and by the time I get my camera out the moment has passed.
I'm so glad that you had such a great time with your mom and sister. Those are always times to cherish! By the way, your pictures are fantastic!! Amen to what Holly said!!
Leslie your Mom looks so young. What a cute family. I"m glad you had fun and your pictures are great!
That is so much fun! You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment