Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Photos of General Conference Weekend


These are randoms photos of our General Conference weekend. The weather was finally starting to feel like Spring. On Saturday the kids played in our yard and allowed me to take some photos of them.
Nate being a good sport and sat down for me...so I can take this shot.
Mya doesn't have a problem letting me take photos of her.
The boys practicing soccer. (Isn't our dead grass...LOVELY!)
On Sunday, we decide to take Bean on his first walk on the leash and he didn't like it a bit.
But then he realize he didn't have a choice...either walk or be dragged.
Each of our kids took turns walking Bean and it's was Mya's turn.
He struggle a bit with Isaac but Isaac showed Bean who's boss.
Nate and Bean taking a stroll on this beautiful Spring afternoon.
Wait a photo of me and my little girl.

We wandered around our neighborhood and took Bean to the Dog Park. The kids and Bean had fun with the other dogs. It was truly a peaceful and quiet weekend.

4 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

what cute pics of the Beecher Fam! I love Bean, he is the cutest dog!

...That link I had on my blog was totally the wrong thing, sorry. It's fixed now :o)

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Cute pics! Hope you can revive the dead grass! I was wondering where they were at!!! Looks like the kids are loving Bean!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey look on the bright side... at least you dont have to mow dead grass! :)

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Great pics. I love bean, he is so cute!