Monday, April 20, 2009

Twelve years and counting....

We met in August 1996 behind my moving truck and who would have thought that our lives would change forever. We soon started dating and were engaged on December 27th 1996 and married April 18th, 1997. It was so quick but I don't regret any minute of it because you're my eternal companion. Three kids...8 moves later and I love you more than I loved you when we first got married. Heavenly Father has blessed me tremendously but especially with you...I'm eternally grateful!

5 comments:

Liz said...

happy anniversary you two! how fun to look back and see all you've done together!! and hope you'll see more wonderful years ahead!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

that is so awesome!!! Congrats!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Congrats!! Blake is one lucky monkey for swinging on over to you! I guess meeting behind a moving truck has jinx ya! I told Steve when we moved here, that if I had to move again we were getting a divorce! (ha, ha, ha) You are better woman then me!

Jessica O. said...

Congratulations! It's crazy how fast time flies.

The Taylor Family said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 moves! That is crazy!! Are you going to slow that down now?????