The weather was ideal and sunny. We didn't catch any fish every though we could see them and they were fat rainbows.
So I decided I would take some photos of the the kids and they really cooperated with me. My sweet Isaac has a hard time giving me a natural smile but he's a sweetheart for trying.
Nathan was such a sport and bared with me while I tried to get him to smile.
Mya didn't have a problem and gave me so many poses. She would tell me, "mom, take a picture of me."
I decided I should have some photos of me since I'm always behind the camera.
My kids are cute but very Cheesy.
On Saturday, we had a Primary Easter's Egg hunt and the kids had a blast except for Nathan. He had a soccer game to be at but I made it up to him on Easter morning.

6 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I love mya's dress. Im glad we had good weather but sad you didn't. I always get disappointed when it's rainy over Easter weekend.
Glad you had a good Easter. It is so beautiful up there! Your kids are adorable!
The kids look cute in there easter outfits. Dapper and beautiful. Looks like you had fun at the lake sorry you didn't catch any fish!! Was Blake bummed out! Glad you had a good family fun weekend!
The lake looked beautiful. Sorry you didn't catch any fish. I love all the photos. I have got to better about taking pictures.
I can't get over how grown up your kids are! I can't get my two to take their pictures together very well so I'm sure that three is crazy! They all look so cute though!
Les-What cute pictures. Tell Blake I'm very disappointed in him for not catching any fish. He needs to practice more :) Jeff is going fishing on Friday and I'm sure he wishes Blake were here to go with him. Actually I bet he wishes he was in Washington. I love those cheesy kids!
Post a Comment