Nathan was chosen to be the star for the week in his class and with that honor this monkey got to come home with him for a week. Nathan got to name him and Banana was chosen. Nathan is to show Banana around and document it with photos and a journal.
First thing Nate did was to introduce Banana to the Playstation and had a BLAST playing Lego Star War and Indiana Jones.
Banana and Bean became quick buddies...
But Bean got tried of Banana's clinging.
Banana bumped into another classmate of Nate at Isaac's Basketball game.
He even got to see a basketball legend, John Stockton.
Banana decided to bunk at night with Nate.
Both had restful nights without any nightmares.
He had fun riding in the car around Nate's neck.
He also liked hanging around Mya and Isaac.
He even got to participate in Isaac's "Pinewood Derby", he especially liked the racing stripes on Isaac's racer.
Off to experience culture at Isaac's music concert...the African drums were his favorite.
Banana has a fun filled adventure with Nathan and was very sad it had to end. We also was sad to see him go but we know he truly cherished the moments he had with us and he's off to new adventures.
9 comments:
that is the CUTEST! what a great idea...
Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!!! Loved following along Banana's Beecher Adventure! Great photos of fun and friendship for Banana :D and that John Stockton wasn't looking too bad either! LOLOL I love you Leslie! You are an AMAZING person inside and out! Love, Siana
PS Your kids are growing too fast! Next thing you know I will be looking at college graduation photos :D Good thing you document their lives so well! ;)
that is a cool idea, I wish they did that when I was in elementary school -_-
That's fun. When Jordan was in 1st grade I think they did something similar. They had a large beanie Dog called rags. Years later we saw a stuffed dog just like it and Jordan had to have it. He said it reminded him of that week in first grade. Your son will always remember that fun week with Banana. :)
My nephew's class had a real hamster and it came home with him and then the school said no more real pets and they ended up with the hamster. It's been like four years and the hamster still hangs around. I think the stuffed monkey is a much better idea. What a fun class.
How fun. Isaac did that in preschool last year. That stuffed dog had been everywhere. It even went to Mexico with someone over Christmas break. Glad you had fun!
How cute:) I love the dog. I wish my kids had something like that to do. But I cant get over your dog. Beautiful
wait, have i not commented on this, the most awesome post ever? i read it when you first wrote it and LOVED banana and banana's adventures! lucky him/her getting to hang out with basketball john! i wish he/she could've stayed longer!!!
So cute! Cool pic of John Stockton! We love him around here!
Post a Comment