I love the close up of the turtle. I love Hawaii!
So jealous, if only our spring breaks had been at the same time -_-
Ugh, I'm dripping with envy.
So cool! I love that your friends threw a party for you guys. Your pictures are so great.
Cruel you do realize it just snowed here! I'm way jealous but can't wait to hear all about it. I love your pics you are such a good photographer.
So jealous! Can't wait to see more!
Love the photos!
I've been waiting for these! Are there more??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the close up of the turtle. I love Hawaii!
So jealous, if only our spring breaks had been at the same time -_-
Ugh, I'm dripping with envy.
So cool! I love that your friends threw a party for you guys. Your pictures are so great.
Cruel you do realize it just snowed here! I'm way jealous but can't wait to hear all about it. I love your pics you are such a good photographer.
So jealous! Can't wait to see more!
Love the photos!
I've been waiting for these! Are there more??
Post a Comment