After 13 years of marriage and he's still my bestfriend. In those years, we been blessed with 3 beautiful children, the adventure of moving 9 times and three different states,
bad and good camping trips, hikes, great vacations, the joy of home ownership, the love of nature we share with our children, two dogs (Soup and Bean) and the love that deepens every day....Completely grateful for a spouse who tries to understand me, even when I'm difficult...I can always rely on him to be a great good friend, good dad, and good husband....Thank you so much for being you and I can't wait to see what more adventures we'll share in our lives.


7 comments:
Very Touched
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!
Congrats on a baker's dozen in years of marriage! Cute pictures of a cute couple!
Congratulations!! 9 moves makes me feel very tired for you, but congratulations on your amazing family!
Congratulations.
Congratulations, you two!
Hey Leslie! I just happened upon your blog...Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time fly? BTW, I love your pics of Hawaii. Did you take those...they are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment