Our last morning in Waikiki and made the most of it! The time difference was a killer not only on the kids but on the adults too. Here are some photos at our hotel room.
First stop: Showing Blake the Birds at the resort
Second Stop: The Beach....Blake haven't been to the beach because he was busy with work but now he's done and we can play tourist.
Third stop: North Shore...We stopped along the way at a park next to the beach and had fun swinging on the swings.
We had to take some photos of the native birds of Hawaii
Mynah Bird
Brazilian Cardinals
Fourth Stop: Turtle Beach and we were very fortunate to see a Honu beached on the beach...SUPER AWESOME!


6 comments:
I love that place. Hawaii is a bit magical. Looks like you packed in a lot of fun.
Loving it. Keep 'em coming!
I love Hawaii and am jealous just looking at your photos. You are an amazing photographer.
I wish I could go there again! Someday...^_^
That's so cool you guys got to go back for a visit. Looks like you had tons of fun!
Looks awesome! I've never seen a turtle that big!
Post a Comment