Monday, January 19, 2015

A Start of a New Year...Another Teenager In Our Home!

So one of my New Year's resolution is to blog again on my family's blog. Blogging my family's blog was one of my favorite hobbies but going back to school in 2011, it took the back burner in my hectic life. It's a start of a new year and I'm committed to renew one of my favorite hobbies and also to stay connected to those love ones who are not on facebook or instagram, so they can see what's happening with The Beechers in Washington.

It's OFFICIAL, we have another teenager in our home, Nathan Oren turned 13 on January 10th!!!
 I know all parents always say, "Can't believe where the time flown", well that statement is definitely so true! This redhead stolen my heart the minute he was put in my arms 13 years ago. He's the most loving and considerate person I have ever known. He has such a great gift of befriending individuals who struggle in school, that people avoid, or have a disability. His empathy to all is truly a beautiful gift. He's in 7th grade in Sacajawea middle school and loves his video games especially, Minecraft, Terrraria, and Destiny. He started karate in October 2014 and now is a yellow belt. He's a gifted artist and his love of cars is still strong. His common phases are: Turducken and Yes, I'm AWESOME! I truly can't image my life without Nathan in it...he has enhance our lives so much. So grateful that I'm his mom.I found this great quote on Pinterset (a course) that depicts what I feel about Nathan.
   Birthday Morning, in our home we open our gifts in the morning. So we can enjoy them for the rest of the day.
  He was one happy kid!!!
So on his birthday, our stake was having a temple day and he chose to go to the temple to do some work with his dad and brother. He wanted his birthday lunch at Dairy Queen not far from the temple.  Nate and I being silly at lunch.

 Also in our family, the birthday person chooses the menu for the day and shown below is what he requested.
 Playing electronics all day is a dream come true for this boy. 
Nathan, life can sometime be cruel, it can sometimes be kind. But if you remain truthful, happiness, you will eventually find. Let the voice of your innocence be heard, let it ring out like a sweet chime. Be responsible, thoughtful, stay strong in your beliefs, be an example and have fun as you become a teen, this is your life's prime.

Hoped you had a great 13th Birthday, Nate!!!

No comments: