Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break

I think it's funny before spring break, the weather was beautiful but when spring break came, it felt like winter and we even got snow! We did take advantage of the week and went fishing, hiking, and played games with friends.

Crab Creek...Nate and Blake went fishing and I went with the rest of the kiddies on a hike...It was so beautiful!
Nate's great find! One of many!

We also tried a need vegetable...BEET!
Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge- We had a great time seeing the wildlife and walking on the paths.
Playing Games at "Uncle's Game Store" with good friends.












 We truly had a fun week and looking forward to our Real Family Vacation, HAWAII! Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time indoors and outdoors. Also, I love the airplanes in the Easter baskets. They look fun and, more importantly, quite durable. I'm on the hunt.

Clelia said...

Fun! It looks like you had more fun than me lol, can't wait for your Hawaii pics. Love ya!