Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Year....

Blake and I both share our birthdays in the month of May...which means we are both the same age. We are only 16 days apart...which also means I get to be the younger spouse for those days. I can officially call him my old man. I love ribbing my hubby!!! Anyway for the first time since we been married his parents were able to celebrate their son's birthday on the actually date because they came to visit us in Spokane.
Blake decided that he wanted to show his parents some of the Lakes in Washington but we were sorely disappointed because of the lakes we went to were only access by a dock surrounded by trailers homes. We never seen a sight...we couldn't even walk around the lake at all! But I able to get this photo of Blake and his dad.
Blake with his Mama
Celebrating his birthday...cheese cake style.
As for me I had a wonderful day on my birthday...the weather cooperated and it's was beautiful! It started off with Blake making my favorite breakfast food...German Pancake! I went shopping and had lunch out with Mya. Happy Birthday was sung to me through out the day by my children...it was truly a great day!
Me and my oldest. Finally a real smile!
My sweet baby boy...his kisses are especially special.
My sassy girl...who helped me have a good day.
My silly and wonderful children. Having birthdays are great but it's more fun when you have your children who are so excited for you.

6 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Blake and Leslie! Hope you both had great days :o)

Clelia said...

Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Kawaii Onee-san! lol love you all!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Happy birthday! How do you do it, your kids look so much older but you haven't changed a bit.

Julie said...

Happy birthday to both of you!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Happy Birthday! Nate looks just like Blake in that picture with him and his cheesecake!! Wow no mistaking the father of that child. Glad you had a Hippity Hoppity Birthday!

Liz said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Blake!

And Leslie, have you been totally stoked the last couple of days? I know if the nominee had been a poly, we would've had like 5 luaus by now! ha!