So I notice this blog on one of my friends blog but I definitely wasn't one of the three to win a prize but then my friend Cheri had this blog and I'm one of the winner. YIPEE!!! I can't wait to see what she sends me. So now it's my turn and here it is girls;1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah handmade!).
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.
6 comments:
did i win? lol. im so gonna do this...i have another friend who posted this up to and i know she makes killer ACAI bowls, so im gonna drop that in as a suggestion. lol.
Yeah!!! Looks like I'm #2. I missed out on Jessica's post so I'm glad to have the chance to do it for someone else!!
Hey Im the 3rd one. YEAH, can you send some snow or did it all melt:)
Tala, Shauna, and Alvina you ladies are the winners.
Alvina you definitely don't want this hard and dirty snow or is it ice, anyway I'll send you something better.
Leslie.. Have fun.. Im still thinking about what I can do...
Leslie, I know I don't have a blog, but I know your creative capabilities. So, I think you should make me something even though I didn't enter the contest! What do you say?
Post a Comment