Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's FINALLY Done!!!!

We been working on the remodeling of our kitchen for the last 6 months. We had some major problems, like grout drying on the glass tiles and couldn't be remove except with ajax and having to remove all the grout we did and redoing it again. The paint was not the correct color (added dark brown paint to the color and now I love it) and barely had enough to finish the kitchen. Let's not talk about the outlets and switches we replaced either. BUT...I can finally say its done except for decorating but HOORAY! Here are some of the results...

BEFORE
AFTER
We had this empty space in the kitchen and we decided to open the walls to be able to have a open layout

This is the out come
Now I can be in the kitchen and still be able to see and talk to anyone in the dining room or living room

We also added this island

I been truly blessed with a husband who was able to make me and give me this beautiful kitchen. Next step is looking for a window treatment.

9 comments:

Chrystie said...

I LOVE it!!! I especially like the tiles under your cabinets. Can your husband come and remodel my kitchen???

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

It is gorgeous! I can't believe it only took you six months, especially with the problems- you are so dedicated.

Jeff and Erin said...

Wow, it is beautiful! Too bad that so many things had to go wrong, but it turned out awesome!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Love the cabinets and the tiles you chose for the back splash.

Jessica O. said...

I love the back splash. Great job! It looks fantastic. I'm motivated.

Shauna Hardy said...

I'm impressed!!! It looks so great. I'll bet you'll enjoy cooking a lot more now!!!

Clelia said...

It looks great! In the far off future when I have my own house, think blake would do the work for me too? lol love ya!

Laurie Tueller said...

It looks great! You two make a good team. You should go into the design business.

The Taylor Family said...

WOW! It is beautiful! Leslie, I am so jealous of your energy!