I'll start by saying what an honor it is for me to be his wife for eternity.
He's my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow.
He's the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this loved until I became his wife.
Every morning I wake up and see, him lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish and love, a blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a eternal partner should, and do everything for him I could.
I would let him know everyday, that I love him more than words can say.
For the three children we have together,and the love for Heavenly Father in each other.It will keep our love for each other strong, and the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.
He's my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow.
He's the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this loved until I became his wife.
Every morning I wake up and see, him lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish and love, a blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a eternal partner should, and do everything for him I could.
I would let him know everyday, that I love him more than words can say.
For the three children we have together,and the love for Heavenly Father in each other.It will keep our love for each other strong, and the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.

1 comment:
Cute post!
Post a Comment