Monday, June 23, 2008

The View

This is what I see most of the time when I run on this beach...










How LUCKY I was to be able to run on a piece of PARADISE.

5 comments:

Clelia said...

If i could run in that, I would have more motivation to actually exercise lol. I bet it is going to be harder for you to run after running with that for so long. ^_^ See you in a week! lol love ya

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

SO JEALOUS! Can't wait to see you!

Liz said...

you have some mad skills with the camera girlfriend. looking forward to photos of WA.

Jessica O. said...

I am sad for you to leave that behind. It is so beautiful. You are lucky to have spent such a long time there. You can always visit.

Tami Harris said...

The pictures are so incredible, I can just imagine being there myself. Jeff and I are going to Kauai in Nov. so hopefully I get to enjoy scenes like that. I know it must be tough for you to leave, but it seems you do well adapting. Good luck with the move.