Kindergarten's Graduation and Last's Day of School!
Nate's graduated from Kindergarten on Tuesday June 3rd and it was a experience. His sweet teacher made each boy in her class ties, to be worn on graduation. The graduating classes perform for their parents a couple of songs and each child were called and received their diplomas.
Nate in his RAD tie.
Nate receiving his diploma from the principal.
Nate and his class with Aunty Emily, Mrs. Saizon and Aunty Kathy.
Nate with his teacher Ms. Saizon. I love the Hawaiian tradition of giving lei's to your classmates and teachers on special occasions.
Nate's class were taught the importance of dancing.
Now, the boys danced with their mom and the girls danced with their dad. SWEET!
Nate with his bestfriend Spencer.
Ike and his teacher Ms. Orian on the last day of school. What a CLOWN!
3 comments:
They are growing up lol. I love the Hawaiian tradition too, they should do it on the mainland too lol. ^_^ I'll see ya soon! Love ya!
The dancing is so cute. I love that they danced with their parents. What a fun memory.
that was a fun little graduation. fun seein you there.
hey countdown is on! less than a month away!! yikes! are you dying??
Post a Comment