Is the motto for where Blake and I visited this week at Spokane, Washington.It truly a lovely place and it was more lovely because it was just us two. The kids stayed home being watched by my in-laws, thank you Karla and Reed.
We truly enjoyed exploring Spokane and accomplished what we set out to do on this visit. HOORAY!
Here are some photos of our trip:



3 comments:
You are going from one of the hottest place to one of the coldest lol. How far are you from the home of Bella in Twilight? lol jk. Pretty flowers, I'm glad you are coming closer. Road Trip! I've done it before, it would be fun. See you soon! ^_^
The pictures are so pretty! But we need more details. You said you accomplished what you set out to do, well what was that??? Come on fill us in!
totally forgot how beautiful washington is!! we're going to seattle next week and i can't wait. so fun for you two, leslie!
Post a Comment