Cherish those moments. I'm a bit jealous of running on the beach. It sounds a lot better than running on North Salt Lake hills.
Love that picture of the sunrise! I'm never up early enough to see that :) Sounds like you guys are doing all the best things before leaving.
That is so cool, I bet you will miss it a ton! Enjoy the time you have. I am excited to see you! love ya!
So beautiful! Keep those final pictures coming! Cant wait to see ya!
I'll bet your kids will miss the beach. I know I would!
Leslie, I am so sad for you!!! I'm also sad because now I don't have an excuse to go to Hawaii and visit you. I still have my bro there but it was a double incentive. I can't wait to see you and hope that all goes well with the move. Love you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cherish those moments. I'm a bit jealous of running on the beach. It sounds a lot better than running on North Salt Lake hills.
Love that picture of the sunrise! I'm never up early enough to see that :) Sounds like you guys are doing all the best things before leaving.
That is so cool, I bet you will miss it a ton! Enjoy the time you have. I am excited to see you! love ya!
So beautiful! Keep those final pictures coming! Cant wait to see ya!
I'll bet your kids will miss the beach. I know I would!
Leslie, I am so sad for you!!! I'm also sad because now I don't have an excuse to go to Hawaii and visit you. I still have my bro there but it was a double incentive. I can't wait to see you and hope that all goes well with the move. Love you!
Post a Comment