Wednesday, June 11, 2008

36 Minutes of Shrieking and Laughter!

We're going to the OCEAN,
We're going to the BEACH,
We're going to go CRAB HUNTING,
To see what we can KEEP!

They search high and low to see how many crabs we can gather.
Bravery were rewarded
and looking cute too.
We celebrated like ROCK STARS,

of the catch of our BOOM!


The shrieking, the giggling, the yelling, the laughter, crabs escaping out of the pail and the competition, to see who gets the most crab, is one of our FAMILY"S FAVORITE activity to do.

When we are done we release the crabs back to the ocean and Mya waves and said
"BYE CRAB".

7 comments:

Liz said...

oh my gosh! how totally sweet!! and so so fun! those are crazy awesome memories you're creating. they are so lucky to have you as their mom to think of activities like that!!

Clelia said...

I don't know how you guys can grab the crab like that, I can only grab one before I don't want to do it again lol. You guys love to have fun.

Jessica O. said...

I don't think my kids would dare pick them up. What a fun game!!

Chrystie said...

Preston loved to play that game on the beach when we were in Hawaii a few years ago...it would probably be even funner with kids to help him!

Audrey said...

that looks like such a hoot! what a fun idea, especially as a family :)

Ryan Montgomery said...

That is so crazy that your family is already that big. I remember when you were just a kid.

The Taylor Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! My kids would love to do it with yours! How many days ya got left in Hawaii? Cant wait to see ya!