
We woke up early to participate in this event and we had a SWEATY and FUN time.
It was a 2 miles trek with at least 500 members of our Stake participating. It was an AWESOME way to start out our Stake Conference weekend.
We were shown a map of the path to take and had people to guide us in the right direction. There were a couple of stations you had to participate in and were given different items to prove you had been there. I especially enjoyed the station that you had to do FIVE KICKS before continuing the run. As you near the end of the run you can hear the the music BLASTING encouraging you to finish.



I placed 2nd in our ward to finish the race, Isaac placed 4th, Nathan placed 10th, Blake and Mya placed 11th and 12th.It was a great way to start a day with FAMILY and FRIENDS.
3 comments:
What a fun thing to do as a family. Looks like everyone loved it!
Issac looked tired in one of the pics, and I don't blame him lol. Nice job on 2nd place, though with your running every morning, I am not surprised. ^_^ I am supposed to get my montana pics today, so keep a lookout for a new post on the blog! ^_^ Hope you all had fun this weekend! Love ya!
How fun would that be? Looks like you guys had a great time. So how are the moving plans going? When will be heading to back to the mainland?
Post a Comment