We had many fun adventures on our two weeks break. These are some of the things we did;
- Visited the Honolulu Zoo with friends
- Went Whale Watching
- Snorkel at Shark Cove
- Visited the Hawaii Temple Visitor Center
- Went Boogie Boarding
- Went to an Neighborhood Egg Hunt
- Night Games( hide and seek in the dark and search for each others with flash lights)
- Went to the Beach.
- Also drove mom CRAZY with their arguing
By the end of the break, I couldn't wait for school to start AGAIN!


8 comments:
Looks like your family has been having fun! Snorkeling and the beach....it has been raining and snowing in good old Utah! Love the pics!
It looks like you had a fun spring break. Enjoy Hawaii while you're there. It is a bit magical.
I wish my spring break was two weeks! I would have loved to be in Montana for a couple more days. I wish I could have been doing what you were doing too lol. It seems like so much fun! And that is what spring break is all about! Love ya sis!
Rub it in! Not are you in Hawaii and get to go whale watching, snokeling, etc. but your spring break is two weeks. Not fair. I really need to move there! You're kids look so cute and grown up. We miss you.
Hey no fair, all we got for spring break is friday and monday off! YUCK! And the school excuse was they did not want parents to get to use to having a whole weel off! Can you believe it? But atleast we get out of school May 30th. When do you guys get out? Hey how is the house search going in Washington?, It is washington right? or was it Oregon? Crap I have the worst memory! All I can remember is that it is NOT UTAH :(
Yea! Love the typo, that was suppose to say a whole week of not weel off! Hee Hee!
Ah, spring break! The weather looks great! Just found your blog. It will be fun to keep up with you guys!
so so cute and fun. you sure you wanna be going to spokane??? maya will miss her temple!
Post a Comment