Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Love of Music

After months of long practices and rehearsals. We were able to see Isaac performing with the Jubilate Choir with the other keiki of our small town.

He was pretty excited about performing but once he's on the stage, he's STAGE SHY!
As we watch him, we just chuckle because it's so obvious but according to him, he was great.


Come and watch this cute video of the keiki performing.

3 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Hey you are so good to be able to put on a video!!! I need lessons from you! Did you and Karma ever decide on a day to get together when she is not gone in July? I dont want to miss it this time!

Jessica O. said...

I hope my boys get musical talent because I have none. Isaac will love to see this when he is older.

Liz said...

ok, isaac was right! he was awesome! so so so cute. i loved that show!