
Getting ready for my run on the beach at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning when I decided it would be fun to take the kids with me and explore the beach. I also thought it would be nice to let Blake sleep in.
We had such an AWESOME experience. We explored the beach for 3 hours!

So, come and join us and see what we did and found in the slide below:


7 comments:
Wish I could spend the morning exploring the beach! I am a little slow at updating my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe!!
So cute! I wish I could do that instead of go to school today -_-. Of course, not that early. I can't get up that early anymore lol. Check out my blog in the few days! Love ya!
oh my gosh, leslie!!! that is so cute!! aren't you going to miss the beach?? it will surely miss you!
Leslie you ROCK! Getting the kids up that early! That is seriously a challenge for me. They look like they are having a blast too! Oh, how they will miss that Hawaiian sunrise.
What a great Saturday Morning! Um, let's see here, if I look out my window, I know it is only Thursday but the result is still the same....drum roll please..... um, yea, that would be SNOW!!!!! What the???? It is the end of April, so unfair :(
Ambitious! I love to run but I don't know about 6:30 with kids. Enjoy your beautiful weather.
Way cute pictures, I love the one with "aloha" written in the sand! I am already missing the beach! Enjoy while you can!
Post a Comment