Friday, March 7, 2008

Visiting Hawaii















My Sister Tiffany came to visit us in Hawaii for two weeks and we had a BLAST! We got to be tourist and explore the island. We crammed many great adventures through our her stay.

*Jogged on the beach.
*Watched the sunrises on the beach.
*Hiked to Mahuka Heia State Monument, Monoa Falls, and Waimea Valley Falls.
*Night Crab Hunting on the beach.
*Visited Haleiwa and had shaved ice and ice cream at MATSUMOTO.
*Snorkeled on Temple Beach and Hanauma Bay.
*Visited the PPC and watched the Night Show.
*Went to Hula Practice.(She didn’t try to hula, what a shame!)
*Went to Laie Point and saw the water sprays from the whales.
*Took her to school with me for music class.
*Saw a Monk Seal beached at Turtle Beach. (Forgot our cameras!)
*Played and Swam on the BEACH, BEACH and BEACH!
* Went Kayaking on the ocean. (Two amateurs trying to navigate the ocean, SCARY!)

Here are some photos of her stay.


The best part is, I got to spend time with my sister and reconnect.

4 comments:

Clelia said...

I wanted to go with her so bad!!! I bet she had fun. I had a blast when I went! And of course, she looks pretty in every pic. That is so like her lol. She needed the break, so I'm glad she could go. Love ya!

Liz said...

Leslie! How cool!! You two look like two peas in a pod. How fun for you guys. Wait, I don't think you guys missed doing anything while she was here! You did everything! Good for you both. And I bet the kids were loving auntie!


liz

Shauna Hardy said...

Leslie...thanks for commenting on my blog! I am really behind on updating it. I need more photos! It is so funny to find people in the blogging world! I hope you are having an awesome time living in Hawaii! Matt wishes he could move back to Hawaii....especially with all the snow we've had this winter. I love all your photos. Your kids are growing up so fast!

Chrystie said...

Hey Leslie -
Ohmygosh your blog is so awesome! It reeeeallly makes me miss the beach though! Luckily we have a beach vacation coming up in April, or your blog would just depress me, all of the pictures of the sunsets and your beautiful kids playing on the beach are so gorgeous!

Mya has really grown up! It is almost scary how fast they change isn't it? It doesn't seem like you guys left that long ago, but then I look at Mya and she is a totally different person. Anyway, love the blog! I will be checking up on you now :)