




We went on a EGG HUNT and what did we find, but THOUSANDS of EGGS for us to FIND.We went to a Egg Hunt the day before at the Neighbor's and had a BLAST. The reason for the Halloween pumpkin is because Mya's cute Bunny Easter basket was way too small and we wanted to collect more eggs.


4 comments:
Very cute easter pics. Such a happy sunny family. The tans are killing me. My family is Lily White. Miss you!
Did your golden egg have the same prize as ours? lol, they look like they had a blast. And, as always, they are always growing bigger each time I see them. ^_^ Love ya!
Leslie, you have waaaay cute kids. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I have to laugh at the Halloween pumpkin! Looks like it worked pretty good though. Your post on Hamuana Bay was great too! I have snorkeled there myself a couple of times and thought it was great!
What cute pictures! We want to hunt for eggs by the beach too!
Post a Comment