WHALE WATCHING

In March Humpback whales migrates through the islands of Hawaii to give birth to their calf. So, one Sunday afternoon we decide to see it we can see it at the Point and we DID! It was truly an AMAZING experience. There were a couple of whales near to the Point and we could see them clearly without the binoculars. In one instant a whale jumped out of the water and we were in AWE! We didn't take any photos of them because we recorded with our camcorder but we had a MISHAP and ended up deleting everything we had recorded. DARN! But I was able to find a photo on the internet to illustrated what we saw. Here are so photos of us enjoying our whale watching.
4 comments:
Oh my Gosh, that sounds so amazing! But yet so frustrating about deleting it off the camera! Yikes! When we go to California to visit my parents we always go to the beach and the last time we were there, we saw lots of dolphins and they we jumping like crazy out of the water, almost like a show at Sea World! I know, I know, dolphins aren't whales, but hey we all don't live in Hawaii! I am totally jealous and so is Connor who is standing by me! Poor Guy!
Hey Leslie, just talked to Julie, she said you were checking out Jessica and Holly's blogs. How in the world did you find them?? You are good!
I wish I could have whale watched! That is so cool! Was it better than the seal? lol, I love ya!
Hey it is me! Again! Ha Ha, this time I am tagging you! Please plsease please come to my blog to see how it works! Thanks Becca
Post a Comment