Leslie, this is soooo funny! I can't believe how tired the poor little thing is! That is a really cute video. You do a great job with your blog!
Leslie,This video is so SO cute! Maya cracks me up!! A total keeper for when she gets older.
She is hilarious! Yet so cute at the same time! Mom says she is growing up so fast! ^_^ definitely a great memory.
Very cute and funny. I think it's great that she doesn't want to be laughed at by her brothers. She had gotten so big and grown up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Leslie, this is soooo funny! I can't believe how tired the poor little thing is! That is a really cute video. You do a great job with your blog!
Leslie,
This video is so SO cute! Maya cracks me up!! A total keeper for when she gets older.
She is hilarious! Yet so cute at the same time! Mom says she is growing up so fast! ^_^ definitely a great memory.
Very cute and funny. I think it's great that she doesn't want to be laughed at by her brothers. She had gotten so big and grown up.
Post a Comment