Thursday, December 8, 2011

November

November was a whirlwind and I'm finally getting it blogged. In March, I won a photography basket at the kids' school that included a free photo shoot and I decided to use it to  get our family photos and  Christmas cards. Here are some of the photos she did for us.
 She got a couple of us being silly and the photo below is classically what Isaac does to his sister
 I love this photo below of my sweet family
 Blake and his boys
 Blake and his little girl
 My boys
My little princess
 Sweet photos of Mya
 The photos below are typically what occurs when I took photos of my kids
 Before
 After
 Finally after telling them to shape up, this was the result
  
 We had a yummy Thanksgiving Puerto Rican Style
 
and  afterward went with my good friend  Ronae and her cousin Hannah midnight shopping on Black Friday and had a long day and with tradition it's time to set the Christmas tree up and decorate for December.

2 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I love those pic's so darn CUTE!!!!

Amanda said...

Love these pictures!!! You have such a beautiful family!