Sunday, July 17, 2011

May's Adventures

The Month of May was action pack with many adventures....first Blake turned 36 years old.
The next day I headed to Utah to run the Provo Marathon with my sisters....these are the photos I took from my window on the airplane.
 My mom, sisters, my aunt and I celebrated a early Mother's Day and headed to Olive Garden.




My Sisters and I had decided we wanted to do something that would connect us as sisters and running the Provo marathon was chosen..

I came in 6th in my age group and I'm proud of it for my first official race!We decided this would become our annual sister thing to do together!

Here is what we did after the race:
 Then we headed home and crashed!






Headed back home on Mother's Day and took these photos are home.
Then the following week we celebrated my 36th Birthday!

I'm feel sexier and more comfortable in my skin than I ever have!
 The kids did their annual school walkathon and finally the weather was great


On Memorial Day we headed out to Columbia Plateau Trail State Park for a bike ride next to Fish Lake...we had a great time even though our faces became a bug magnet!


We found this new pet in our backyard!

1 comment:

Clelia said...

I told you I could run it! ^_^ but next time I will definitely train, I did not feel good after >.<