Monday, June 27, 2011

April Fun!!!

 So I doing catch up with my blog....so much has happen but first April in Washington wasn't very warm and it rained a ton but the few times that the sun came out, so did we! Here are some things we did in April.

  •  General Conference Weekend....
I took a walk with Bean and enjoy the beauty of my neighborhood.
 We are so into playing games


I finally made homemade donuts...thank you Beechers for the wonderful family recipe...(I definitely didn't keep of these at home...I shared them with some friends in my ward)
  • Pine Derby ...Nate's came in 5th, which is big in our family...he had fun designing and painting his car.
  • Playing at the Park with Friends:
 
 Celebrating my good friend's 30rd Birthday by playing: "Minute to Win It"(which technically was in March but I'm posting it now)
  •  Be Creative is what we do best:
  •  Soccer Season was Big in our family this year especially when you have all three kids playing.
 Mya actually played with two teams: The Silver Unicorn in the Fall and The Brownies in the Spring
  •  Easter was so late in April....the 26th and I came in late that night from Hawaii but the next day when in Washington, I had the kids dress up in their Easter's Clothes so I can have a photo.
April was definitely a busy month for us but we truly enjoyed the memories we made together.

1 comment:

Clelia said...

They look so cute! And it was definitely a busy time >.<