Clelia is my baby sister and I'm constantly amazed that she has grown up and to such an intelligent and sweet person...The age difference between her and myself is 15 years but our relationship is one of the closest and I'm blessed to have her as my friend and sister! She came for her Spring Break to spend time with me and my family and I wanted to do some portrait photos of her and also celebrate the landmark of her becoming 21 years old! So here are some of my favorites:
I thank Heavenly Father for having her for my sister...love you Clay!!!
3 comments:
They came out great! Thanks so much for letting my stay with you, Love ya sis! ^_^
Beautiful pictures and sister. I love the one of her and Mya and the one jumping under the bridge.
Wow! She is beautiful and you did a GREAT job with the photos!
Post a Comment