
Yesterday November 18th, was our first official Snow Fall and as I said it in my title...to a child, getting an inch of snow is like winning the lottery!!! My kids were so excited for the snow and the possibilities of playing in it. I also have to admit that I was excited too...I felt like a kid, so I can totally understand how they were feeling. We walked to school in the morning and it was so fun... that we were late!!! My kids had a half a day at school, so my kindergartener came out at 10:45 and my boys at 1:00 and as soon they came home, they went straight to our backyard... to built snow forts! Nate and Mya was building one together and Ike was building his own, so they could have a snow fight. They were out there for a hour having a great time, until someone came in crying but overall, they had a BLAST!!!

Also yesterday was Bean's 2nd Birthday!!! We are so grateful for him and the many adventures we had have with him...
he's a great addition to our family!!!!

3 comments:
Wow! Lucky for you guys :) Enjoy all that fluffy snow while it's around.
The snow is fun (at first)! Happy Birthday Bean, what a cute dog.
Hey there, I totally agree! Last year was the most exciting day in the world--the first snow. The FIRST snow my kids had ever seen. We got snow yesterday and it was gorgeous! NOW I'm finally excited for Chirstmas.
Thank you so much for all of your support with the blog job. I really appreciate it.
And hey, BEAN is BEE-U-TIFUL. Wow! I lub dogs.
Post a Comment