
September 2nd was the first day of school for my kids...which mean that all my kids were going to school!!! My kids all received the teachers they wanted and I was happy for them...and a little sad, that my baby was going to Kindergarten...I truly started to feel my age!!!!

My first born is entering the fifth grade...where the heck did the time fly to!!!...he only has two more years of elementary school until he enter middle school!!!! His teacher is Ms. Shaw and he was truly excited about that.

My baby boy is entering the third grade...WOW!!! All summer he was waiting to know if he got the teacher he wanted the most in the whole world, Mrs. Current...I think he wanted her because Isaac had her in third grade and because she was AWESOME....soooooooo, he got his wish!!!!
My last born...my baby, started Kindergarten...it was bittersweet seeing off to school but she was so ready!!! She's only away for two 1/2 hours everyday, so I don't know really how it is to be home without kids through the day, I'll find out next year, when she's in first grade...she was so excited to learn that her teacher was Mrs. Blakley!

So have you ever try to take pictures with all your kids together...it's a nightmare...you would think, now that they are older that it would be easy but NO!!!! If it's not one child that doesn't want to take a picture, it's the other child who can't stay still or all you kids give you the FAKEST SMILE ON THE EARTH...like they forgotten how to smile naturally...you would be LUCKY to get just ONE photo with them looking at you...so anyhow, I decided to make a collage, of all the poses they gave me and to remind myself this is what my children are like when a camera is in their faces.
But my favorite photo, wasn't perfect but it shows my children true personalities!
2 comments:
They're so cute :) Enjoy your short break in the morning!
So cute! I think you're a perfect age. We are just getting started. When our kids are the same age as yours we will walking them into school with our canes.
Post a Comment