
My first born has turn 11 and I can't believe it has flown so fast!!!
From the moment I knew you existed



But you never receive any specific guarantee
That they'll turn out exactly as you want them to be
You pray that you've influenced them positively each day
That they'll turn out exactly as you want them to be
You pray that you've influenced them positively each day
In decisions they make, what they do, what they say


You're my flesh and blood, an important part of my life
And will forever be.
I found this poem and it describe exactly what I feel for you and I'm been so blessed to have you as my son.
So this year we decided that you could have a birthday party...the last one was when you were 6 and we lived in Utah. You wanted a pizza and laser tag birthday party...everyone had a BLAST!
...So the day of your birthday day, you got to open your presents and you were so surprised!
...So the day of your birthday day, you got to open your presents and you were so surprised!
Even your siblings joined you and you all had a grand time playing those instruments.

So you decided for breakfast, you wanted German pancake and bacon.
For Lunch, you wanted a Subway sandwich...that I bought to you for lunch at school with a candy lei.
For dinner, you wanted a crab salad(which the first time he didn't want lasagna!)
For your cake you wanted a pumpkin cake

Happy Birthday to my first Born!!!
2 comments:
He is getting so big! Tell him I love him lots, can't wait to see you guys during my spring break! ^_^ love you!
Such great pictures! Before you know it you will have a teenager on your hands :)
Post a Comment