Sunday, April 11, 2010

What Not To Do!











This is what happens when you decide to dye your hair yourself....YIKES! I went from Brunette to Black Hair! The benefits of having black is that it looks healthier  and my eyes really stands out. I'm going to live with it until July and have my sister(who's a hair stylist) fix my hair...I don't trust stylist here because they don't know have to work with my type of hair and just ruin it more! So the lesson here is, "It doesn't always paid, to do it yourself!"

2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Well I think your hair still looks great. You are one of those lucky people who can pull off many looks with their hair and look fabulous.

Clelia said...

It doesn't look bad, but i agree for you not to touch it anymore. Tiff is already going to chew you out lol.