We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas with making gingerbread houses(made with graham crackers), great dinner, opening the presents, having a great breakfast and playing games with friends. We didn't have snow and maybe the kids were bummed but I was okay with it...last year we had so much snow, that I wasn't missing it.
We were so late this year in making our gingerbread/graham crackers houses but the kids had a blast.
Decided this year to mix up the menu for Christmas Eve and have some Puerto Rican meat with garlic mashed potatoes and articoke salad....yummy!


Restarted our Christmas Eve tradition, kids got to open a present which had their new pjs.
Christmas morning...the boys were up at 5am but weren't allowed out until 7:30am!
Now to pack for our trip to Utah the next day...going to see families and friends...YIPEE!!!!



3 comments:
The Afros look hilarious, you should let therm wear it to the store >.<
Love ya!
fun! Looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas! Hope you're New Year is just as fun!!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas. It was fun to see you.
Post a Comment