I love Halloween as much as the kids and I love getting into the spirit of it! The costumes and the decorations are so much FUN! We had so much fun decorating our pumpkins...so much cleaner this way. We celebrated Halloween at our friend's house and had a Blast at the PARTY! Then we went Trick or Treating and came home with too much candy and we are all on a SUGAR HIGH but hey it's all for the spirit of HALLOWEEN!










6 comments:
looks like you had a great time! You and the kids look great. I used to dress up but I haven't in a few years, seeing you all dressed up makes me want to start again. :)
love the costumes and pumpkins!
nice costume lol, you guys look like you had a blast! love ya!
So cute. We just love Mya. She is so good to my girls.
Just look at all those happy faces! Great memories for everyone.
I love your pictures!!! Seriously what program are you using to create your pic's... Teach me!
Post a Comment