Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tis the Season for Traditions!

 
Traditions are some of the most memorable and precious moments in our lives...especially putting up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. My kids loves rediscovering the ornaments and decorations while listening to Christmas music...they don't like the clean up after but who does!  We truly love getting the house ready for the holidays!
  
  
  
 
Christmas is so much fun when you have kids to remind you of the spirit of the Holidays!

3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

I am starting that tonight! I love decorating and it is sooo much better with kids. Great pictures. Your tree looks so pretty!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Wow, you guys are on top of things! What cute, festive decorations!

Cheri said...

I haven't started yet!! I'm sort of freaking out but I know it will get done before the big day. Love the photos.