Girls Just Gotta Have Fun....even if it's to see "New Moon"!!!! It was the Ultimate Girl's Night Out!!! We decided to make it a dinner and movie night and we had a BLAST! We ate good food but it was being with friends that make it better....bring seven women together for dinner and WOW...I couldn't stop laughing!
We headed to the movie and my goodness the line was long with teenage kids and some older and beautiful women like us waiting to get our seat. To pass the time, I took some photos(with I discover somehow my flash on my camera has been turned off and it took me a while to figure it out and I just was able to fix it on one setting but anyway....)


Then I had fun taking fun photos of myself and Lindsey and there's some funny ones because I didn't realize it was on zoom and I was getting double chins....
and Lindsey couldn't stop laughing!
Finally a good photo and then the movie began and it was GREAT especially because I went with some awesome women...didn't get home until 1:30am and I felt the affects that morning but it was WORTH it!




1 comment:
Can't help but say, WORTH IT!! I don't care how crappy I felt the next day...looking at those photos makes me wanna do it all over again...soon!!!
Post a Comment