Preparing for Halloween is one holiday I truly enjoy especially when you have kids...you really get to go all out. We first start with Mya's Preschool Parade...it was so cute and they sang some spooky songs too.
School also has fun Halloween parties and the boys had a great time even though this year, because Isaac is in the 4th grade, in his school, grades 4th to 6th don't get to put their costumes on at all! Dumb!!!! Why would they think it's okay from Kindergarten to third but not the rest of the grades...haaaa!


We also went to a Costume Halloween Party at my friend Megan's house and we had a blast, especially the adults! Check out the cute lady in the Beer bottle...great because her last name is Beers!

Looking forward for more Halloween fun....more photos to come!

2 comments:
I love Halloween too. I agree if some get to have costumes they all should. I loved the Halloween parade as a kid I wish my boys school would let them have one. Fun costumes!
Fun fun! I love Halloween just because you get to dress up lol ^_^ love ya!
Post a Comment