Monday, October 26, 2009

Sports and Special Moments.....

I can't believe October is almost over and Christmas is less than two months away! But I refuse to think about it even though I'm reminded ever time I enter a store and it smacks me in the face! Anyway,  I just want to think about the fun and the hectic schedule we had for October. And it isn't over yet but here are some photos of what we have been doing!

The boys were only allowed to participate in two sports per season and for the fall season they decided on soccer and cross country running. We have been impressed with their commitment to the practices and games for both sports which meant they only had Thursdays and Sundays off! It may for a hectic week. Thank goodness cross country running is over and we only have two more games left for soccer! I don't think kids truly realizes what their parents would do for their kids to support their interest especially with outdoor sports and crazy weather! Just to show them how much we love them! Here are some special moments captured!

Cross Country Running:



Mya and Blake have a sweet bonding moment while waiting for the boys to race.

Soccer: I love the different faces Nate makes as he plays this sport!
 


Mya has truly enjoyed attending Preschool and has learned so much. This preschool is great, it prepares them for kindergarten and also teach them cooking and science. Here are some photos of what the 4-5 years old had a special presentation for their grandparents and special guest. We were serves apple muffins that the kids made and made a wreath together.

Here are some photos of Mya's class on a field trip to a Assistant Living Facility to make crafts with the residents.

Halloween is one of my favorite holiday! Can't wait for the craving and decorating the Pumpkins, attending Halloween Parties, trunk and treat, and trick and treats. YIPEE!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Fun pictures! Is Nathan knocking a girl over in that one picture?? haha