Beside my family and dancing...taking pictures is truly my favorite thing to do! I especially love taking nature and wildlife photos. I also take some decent photos of people. I love capturing the color and the texture that the Lord had created. It's truly inspires me when I'm able to capture that special moment in nature or that special smile. This week I was able to help a friend in taking her family photos and it made me realize that it's truly something I truly love doing. Here are some of my favorite:







Here are some of my favorites of people I have taken over the years.
Here are some of my favorites of Nature and Wildlife:
















Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams





9 comments:
Wow, you truly have a gift! So many of those looked like a cover shot for National Geographic! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
You are a truly excellent photographer. I've looked over the pictures three times already and notice different cool shots each time. Keep snapping!
Amazing as always! I told you that you were good lol love ya!
I love photography also and when I get the chance I love to capture moments. I LOVE some of your photos. YOU are AMAZING and inspiring..
Wow! Such beautiful pictures!
You are quite the photographer my friend!!! Glad you have made a hobby a talent! Or should I say a gift!!!
You have some beautiful photos. You should make a photo blog and post your great pictures daily.
Woman got skills
You are amazing!!! Can you come back to us and teach us a class??"??
Post a Comment