Friday, September 4, 2009

A Blast From the Past

So I went to New York for my High Reunion that I been part of the planning committee since all our classmates found each others on facebook this year. It was a long process...even though I didn't actually physically do the searching and negotiating for the place that the reunion was going to be held at but I was part of everything through emails and phone calls. Then finally the day arrived and we were running all over the place getting the last minute details done. Nevertheless, we got the place decorated like we wanted with only 20 minutes to spare...to get dressed and return back before the reunion started. It was funny to see 4 women in one hotel room and one bathroom all getting glammed. Nevertheless...we made it back with some sacrifices like some didn't get makeup on, some didn't get their hair curled and many more....But we had the time of our lives and in the end it didn't matter.
Subie, Isis and Myself the Planning Commitee The table settings that I created and set up.

We party like we are teenagers.With good friends, Teresea and KayHanging out with my Bowling Coach, Ms Chin
My sweet friend who we had a blast together
Rockin' Good Time
The three Amigas!

Such an AWESOME night reconnecting with old classmates
and continuing old friendship!

5 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm glad it was a good trip.

Clelia said...

You guys sure had a blast lol, glad it was worth it. Love ya!

Audrey said...

how fun! I especially like the "then and now" pic :)

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Fun times!!!

Julie said...

Looks like it was a big success and lots of fun!