Here are some of the things we did for the End of the summer. - Buying Isaac a new bike and giving Isaac's old bike to Nathan.
- Taking biking rides in the mornings...riding 4 miles

- Attending a Pow Wow at Riverfront Park with Dad's co-worker and his family.
- Learning a different culture.
- Browsing the stands.
- Playing at the playground
- Teasing the ducks and geese.


- Attending Swimming lessons
- Playing on the Waterslide.
- Playing with good friends


4 comments:
I miss you my sweet Leslie. You have become an amazing photographer. Looks like you had a good time in New York. I need a vacation!! Love you!
Love your pictures. you are so talented. I love fall too. it's my favorite season.
Great pictures! Again I will be inspired to take more. Summer is so fun but it is always nice to move on to the next.
Looks like a fun and busy family vacation, except for the camping part (but that's just me). So cool you saw the orcas!
Post a Comment